Operating globally with offices in Europe, US and Asia, our Alternatives division provides our clients with specialist access to a range of alternative and pan-alternative investment solutions.
Investing in alternatives can offer a range of benefits to investors including:
- Greater confidence in being able to generate long-term growth
- Enhanced returns
- Reduced volatility
- Additional tail protection, in some cases
We can assist clients in a number of ways:
Specialist multi-manager alternatives mandates
- Track record of over 15 years in building specialist multi-manager products.
- Our solutions include traditional fund of hedge funds, liquid alternatives strategies, private equity and private markets, property and infrastructure.
- Combines the experience of our strategy specialist teams to meet the bespoke needs of individual clients (e.g. real returns)
- Includes allocations to liquid and illiquid markets
- Provides flexibility
At Aberdeen we have over 75 investment professionals managing asset of over £10bn.
Our specialist investment research teams adhere to a consistent philosophy and investment process – first-hand research is at the centre of our approach.